Here is how you can setup a simple self-service kiosk:
- Use a low-end pc with a touchscreen monitor or a tablet netbook with at least an Internet browser. This PC can be the same admin PC used for monitoring user sessions.
- Hang it on the wall or place it on the countertop.
- Connect it to SBHG via the wifi connection and bring up the Internet browser.
- Log on to the URL: http://10.0.0.1/cgi-bin/self_svc/self.html.
- Press the F11 key to enable full screen view. Hide the keyboard and mouse.
Get Your Code!